System Engineer II
for Stellar Innovations in Dayton, OH USA
Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to the Air Force and DOD customers? If so, then look to join the Stellar Innovations and Solutions team! The selected applicant will become part of an existing team, in an environment that will challenge you, force you to continuously innovate, and work on solutions that make a difference. There is a future for you here to support highly visible and strategic programs at SIS! If you love technology and want a career making a difference supporting meaningful Air Force and DOD programs than Stellar Innovations is the company for you.
Job Title: System Engineer II
Job Summary: SIS is seeking a qualified system engineer to manage and monitor all installed GFE systems and infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be installing, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Develops and applies organization-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software and database management systems. <w:sdtpr></w:sdtpr>
- Develops or makes enhancements to existing systems to improve business methods consistent with organization wide initiatives.
- Includes architectural planning, participates in new technology analysis, tradeoff studies, test planning and design analysis.
- Analyzes and develops technical documentation detailing the integration and system performance. Installs, troubleshoots, and maintains products/equipment.
- Trains customers; identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures; and orders and replaces parts as needed.
- This person may serve as a task leader on one or more task orders. <w:sdtpr></w:sdtpr>
- Task leaders must have supervisory or project leader experience that demonstrates and individual?s ability to accomplish projects/tasks through others.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently or under general direction.
Education / Certifications / Experience:
- Requires a bachelor?s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related scientific or technical discipline is highly desired <w:sdtpr></w:sdtpr>
- Will accept an A.S. Computer Science degree or a H.S. Diploma with a minimum of eleven (11) years of computer experience.
- Eight (8) years of experience in the design and development of communications-computer systems applications.
- Six (6) years of experience in assessing the design impact of system software and hardware issues will be evaluated for acceptability as specialized experience.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must possess and be able to maintain a Secret Clearance.
SIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Dayton, OH USA
Zip Code: 45401
Posted on: 12/24/2019
Viewed: 0 times