for Stellar Innovations in Dayton, OH USA
Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to the Air Force and DOD customers? If so, then look to join the Stellar Innovations and Solutions team! The selected applicant will become part of an existing team, in an environment that will challenge you, force you to continuously innovate, and work on solutions that make a difference. There is a future for you here to support highly visible and strategic programs at SIS! You will realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge in a dynamic and highly-technical working environment that believes our people make the company great and we put them first in decisions to promote from within, host team building events and support a work-life balance. If you love technology and want a career making a difference supporting meaningful Air Force and DOD programs than Stellar Innovations is the company for you.
SIS is seeking an outstanding individual to fill our position of Systems Administrator for a great opportunity located at Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Ohio.
Primary Job Duties:
- Maintenance and management of Server 2012
- Systems Administration
- Active Directory
- Maintenance and management of VMware
- Information Assurance duties performing SCAP scans, creation of checklist, and implementation of STIGs (Security Technical Implementation Guide)
- Network Design, including but not limited to creating VLANS
- Threat Management Gateway experience (TMGs)
Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong oral and written skills (ability to create checklists and support documentation)
- Dedication to following and enforcing compliance with DOD and Air Force regulations
Education / Certifications / Experience:
- Minimum 2-5 years? professional experience
- Bachelor?s Degree preferred, Associates degree or less acceptable with additional experience
- Must possess one of the following: CompTIA Security+ or GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC) or ISC2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Must possess an OS Certification, such as Windows XP, etc.
- US citizenship is mandatory
- < > possess an active Department of Defense (DOD) Secret level clearance, or a NAC, NACI
SIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccp ost.htm
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Dayton, OH USA
Zip Code: 45439
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times
More Jobs Like This One
Trinity Technology Partners in Dayton, OH
Stellar Innovations in Dayton, OH
Stellar Innovations in Dayton, OH
Full Service Networking in Cincinnati, OH
Myriad Genetics in Mason, OH
General Dynamics - IT in Dayton, OH
Northrop Grumman in Dayton, OH
Community Blood Center & Community Tissue Services in Dayton, OH
University of Dayton in Union City, OH