for Brookfield Properties in New York, NY USA
This position will be part of the Brookfield Flexible Office Technology team responsible for management, configuration, and successful operations of the office technologies provided to Brookfield?s Flex tenants.
The Systems Administrator will provide on-site and remote support for SaaS applications, identify and access management systems, printing, and a wide variety of systems enabling the turn-key technologies.
This is a role requiring attention to detail, excellent organization skills and a self-motivated, team player. The ability to collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams will be essential in ensuring positive outcomes. The systems administrator will be responsible for analyzing the effective utilization of the Flex systems and working with other IT teams to ensure that the environment remains optimal and cost-effective.
Reporting to the Manager, Technical Account Management, the systems administrator will provide input into the original design, and ongoing operational efficiencies of the suite of technologies, along with coordination of corrective actions with the associated vendors and service providers. The administrator will serve as a technical SME responsible for day to day management, maintenance and operations including management of production outages and occasional support during non-standard business hour, holidays and weekends.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively manage and administer the various systems which enable the Flex space including identity and access management (IdP), visitor management platforms, printing services, wireless access, ITSM platform and the interconnectivity of these various platforms.
- Provide timely resolution of the client incidents and delivery of service requests
- Responsible for on-boarding/off-boarding of tenant employees into the flex technologies while ensuring proper audit and approval trails are captured
- Ensure the optimal health of supported systems by performing proactive maintenance
- Regular reaffirmation of rights across provisioned systems by engaging appropriate stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to increase and streamline platform adoption
- Provide support for printers, network peripherals, badge management systems, conference room booking platforms and associated integrations
- On-Going audit of the environment to produce reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Perform Root Cause Analysis with the ability to analyze event logs, and system debugging
- Produce technical and operational management documentation (system design and engineering documents, operational runbooks)
- Share application support responsibilities including Change Requests, Service Requests and Incidents.
Job Requirements & nbsp; &n bsp; &nb sp; &nbs p;   ;
A minimum of seven years? experience in a technical discipline where infrastructure support and design were key to success.
Must Have: 5 + years of demonstrable expertise in managing Microsoft SQL Database environments including installation, monitoring, administration, clustering, backups/restore policies, SSRS, querying, and reporting.
Must Have: 5 + years of hands-on, deep technical understanding of Microsoft Windows infrastructure services including IIS, SharePoint, AD, GPO, CIFS, DFS in an enterprise setting
- Prior experience administering an IdP (Okta, OneLogin etc.), and SaaS based platforms
- Prior experience administering building automation systems
- Hands on experience with administering SQL Server 2005 - 2016
- Strong knowledge of server hardware knowledge such as rackmounts, blades, etc. (HP, Dell, IBM)
- Strong experience with 3<sup>rd</sup> party tools such as Idera, Red-Gate, Solar Winds, Nagios, etc.
- Strong network knowledge such as IP networking, LAN/WAN, VPN, firewalls, whitelisting, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Windows DR and clustering technologies including MS SQL mirroring, clustering and availability groups
- Understanding of SAN/NAS technologies
- Understanding of virtualization technologies on VMware and Hyper-V hypervisors
- Strong troubleshooting mindset (i.e. parsing event log, sysinternals tools, analyzing memory dumps).
- Scripting ability highly desired (whether with PowerShell, WMI, VBScript, etc.)
Soft Skills Required
- Ability to influence other technical disciplines and business unit decision makers
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work-ethic, flexibility, self-driven, team player
- Ability to produce and present reports, analysis, and presentations to peers and senior management
- Eager to learn new skills, and keen to impart expertise across the team
- In-depth knowledge of various technical disciplines and possess an ability to quickly understand technical issues
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: New York, NY USA
Zip Code: 10001
Posted on: 01/14/2020
Viewed: 0 times
More Jobs Like This One
EZ MSP in Yonkers, NY
Abbtech Professional Resources in Brooklyn, NY
Crestron Electronics, Inc. in Northvale, NJ
System One in Lakewood, NJ
Anderson Frank in New York, NY
Kelly IT Resources in Florham Park, NJ
Nigel Frank International US in Ringwood, NJ
Confidential in New York, NY
Avenues: The World School in New York, NY