Talent Acquisition Partner
for Ricondo & Associates, Inc. in Chicago, IL USA
Ricondo is a full-service aviation consulting firm. We provide facilities and operations planning, environmental planning, and financial planning services to airport owners and operators, airlines, and federal and state aviation-related agencies. Our technical consulting and project management services encompass airport facilities planning, airport master planning, environmental planning, feasibility studies, other financial analyses, airfield and airspace analyses, and airport development programs, either on a project basis or as part of on-call consulting services.
Ricondo is headquartered in Chicago and has other U.S. offices in Atlanta, Cincinnati, Dallas-Fort Worth, Denver, Seattle, Honolulu, Miami, Orlando, Phoenix, southern California, and Washington, D.C., as well as international offices in Abu Dhabi and London.
As we continue to expand our global portfolio and deliver exceptional client services, we are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner with a blend of recruiting and human resources expertise to become part of our successful organization. Joining our human resources team provides an opportunity for you to bring in the most talented and elite team of aviation consultants. This is a full-time position that will be based in our Chicago, IL office.
The Talent Acquisition Partner manages the full-cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing needs across all levels of the organization; develops and implements strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-state and global organization.
- Responsible for enhancing, developing, and implementing improved recruiting processes.
- Partner with hiring managers, sponsoring Officer, and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Develop and refine position descriptions specific to newly approved positions; create job descriptions as necessary for newly created roles.
- Source and screen prospective candidates for suitability; conduct initial phone screens for open positions and to build a future pipeline of talented candidates.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; comparing qualifications to job requirements; work closely with hiring managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Enforce recruiting compliance regulations and legislation with hiring managers and interview teams; recommend and implement new procedures; conduct and/or provide training a necessary.
- Post new positions within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other specialty, niche or recruiting sites as necessary.
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel; **** applicant to interviews as necessary; arranges office tours, etc.
- Regular follow-up and communication with the respective hiring managers and candidates; manage all career inquiries including responses to non-qualified candidates.
- Enter and maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the ATS; responsible for administration and vendor contact for the ATS.
- Ensure a smooth transition of candidate to the Human Resources Manager and hiring manager for a successful onboarding experience.
- Build applicant sources and pipeline; research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Develop, implement and manage structured college recruiting and internship program; build and maintain relationships with key career and alumni contacts; coordinate and attend career fairs.
- Increase Ricondo?s profile to reach a broader and wider market of top talent candidates; finding new, innovative, and creative ways to make Ricondo appealing and desirable company to work for, for future and recent university graduates, as well as tenured talent in the industry.
- Manage company careers page in partnership with HR Director and Marketing, as well as managing recruitment aspects of all social media outlets including Facebook, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.
- Assist with other projects and programs as necessary.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor?s Degree, completion of college or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of Staffing/Recruitment experience (preferably in a Consultancy-oriented business), strong understanding and ability to recruit at all levels of the organization from entry level to corporate staff.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills; strong poise in communicating with all levels of the organization.
- Clear understanding of the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle process; proven ability to partner with multiple hiring managers concurrently.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources; evidence of recruiting passive top talent is required.
- Strong networking relationships with universities and colleges.
- Experience within Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Strong vendor management skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and in-depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
- Experience in handling confidential information and the ability to exercise good judgment.
- Self-directed and ability to work independently toward objectives with a sense of urgency; willing and able to drive process improvement.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of total work time.
We offer an extremely competitive benefits package with no out-of-pocket premium cost to the employee, as well as a generous paid time-off program, and 401(K) company match to eligible employees.
Ricondo & Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Zip Code: 60602
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times