for The Red Flag Group in Madrid, NY USA
Looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-changing multicultural environment?
The Red Flag Group is a business intelligence and technology firm that helps clients make better decisions in selecting key stakeholders. We create customised and integrated compliance and risk solutions that add value to our client?s businesses.
The Red Flag Group?s focus is helping companies select great business partners, suppliers, customers and employees and avoiding costly mistakes. Over 900 major companies around the world trust The Red Flag Group to select their business partners and provide ratings, research and advice on risk.
- Over 200 qualified compliance professionals
- Over 100 technology-development professionals
- Projects and experience in 194 countries
- Expertise in 45 languages
- 15 global offices across five continents
- 12 years of profitable operations acting for large American, European and Asian multinational corporations
You will manage and supervise the Research and Analysis Team. As Team Leader you will provide guidance, instruction and direction to the R&A Team to ensure high quality Due Diligence reports are produced. You will also develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders to help build the Due Diligence business.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support, train and mentor your team to ensure on-time delivery of Due Diligence reports
- Actively contribute to staff planning, selection, development and periodic performance review of team members;
- Ensure people development by providing regular coaching and training to the team members;
- Create learning atmosphere among team members and encourage others along with self to keep updated with industry best practices and trends;
- Recognize and reward individual and team level achievements
- Daily case load management, coordinating the pre-check process of assigned cases;
- Daily quality assurance of reports delivered by the team (2nd level review);
- Ensure that the daily part of the IntegraWatch tasks is completed on time by your team;
- Monitor staff performance on a daily basis to ensure meeting their individual objectives and follow the established standards.
- Monitor and share daily metrics and statistics with the team (on time delivery, return rates)
- Act as the first point of contact for team members in matters related to their employment, working time management, annual leaves etc.
- Develop specialized knowledge and manage a significant portion of due diligence (higher scope, expedited requests) or client driven project.
- Develop deep understanding of due diligence, research, analysis, data gathering, interviewing, legal, risk & compliance issues, time management, communication with customers, and writing skills.
- Develop firsthand knowledge of clients? critical business issues,
- Build client-management, problem-solving, and communications skills.
- You will be given ownership of significant segments of complex client projects, as well as responsibility for simpler projects.
- Design compliance communication and trainings
- Provide support to internal sales as required on client projects and meet with clients if necessary
- Write and publish thought leadership articles and whitepapers in areas that support our business
- Ensure positive working environment within the R&A Team and with internal and external stakeholders by measuring client/employee satisfaction and acting on them.
- Engage with internal teams, including Sales, seeking feedback, obtaining updates and managing delivery expectation on the quality of reports;
- Act as the first point of contact for client escalations, working together with other teams to ensure professional handling of escalations.
- Support Head of Research and Analysis in developing and growing vendor relationships to grow partnerships and business opportunities
- Remain knowledgeable of market and industry trends
- Provide feedback on improvements for delivery, systems and processes
- Anticipate and identify emerging business issues and/or opportunities
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of training materials, standards, policies and procedures regarding Due Diligence reports
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to University degree level, preferably political science, economics, international affairs, legal;
- Previous experience from a law firm, compliance field, KYC, AML or investigative research;
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of Russian will be an advantage
- Previous experience in working as a team leader/supervisor, preferably in a professional services industry, multicultural environment.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate compliance regulatory frameworks including anticorruption/bribery, competition law and privacy/data protection, International Standards on Compliance
- People oriented, focused on delivering results through supporting the team;
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong intercultural awareness
- Collaborative and conflict resolving approach to stakeholder management.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change and ability to guide people through change.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and handle large volumes of work
- Being a team player with a high level of initiative and proactive approach to work
- Willingness to take ownership of tasks and issues, strong can-do attitude.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested parties are invited to send their cover letter and resume with salary expectations through to The Red Flag Group Recruitment Portal. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and should consider their application filed for future reference.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Madrid, NY USA
Zip Code: 13660
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times