Valet Site Manager for Santa Clara County CA Locations
for Peninsula Parking in Santa Clara, CA USA
Job Type: Full-time
Hourly Rate: $21.50
Required experience: Management or supervisory: 2 years
At Peninsula Parking, we understand what matters: quality and commitment to customer satisfaction. We are a rapidly expanding parking company based in the Peninsula and looking for experienced valet managers that are passionate about the parking industry. Regardless of the industry we serve, our ?best-in-class? parking services are backed by our advanced knowledge of the industry and commitment to service.
The Valet Site Manager is responsible for the daily management of valet attendants at our South Bay accounts. A great candidate will ensure that our clients and customer expectations are met, and your facilities are operating at peak performance.
- Manage supervisors and valet attendants on a daily basis.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with the account client contact.
- Understand the client?s service requirements and follow through with exceeding expectations and resolve guest concerns.
- Perform weekly schedules for valets.
- Collect and submit time sheets and car log forms.
- Conduct performance reviews.
- Ensure that valet equipment is working properly and have adequate supplies at each locations.
- Assist in the recruitment and hiring process to ensure the best people are selected for the location.
- Foster an environment that retains talented associates.
- Understand and enforce all company policies and procedures.
- Conduct incident investigations as applicable; document findings and action plan, including employee disciplinary actions as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- General computer and MS Office proficiency.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Physical Demands:
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
- Will be required to work outdoors, which will include inclement weather.
Key Position Competencies:
Customer Focused - Demonstrates enthusiasm for satisfying client?s needs and exceeding expectations; seeks ways to improve service delivery by assessing the organization and its services from the customer?s point of view; emphasizes a team approach to providing great customer service.
Adaptable - Makes suggestions for increasing the effectiveness of changes; remains flexible and open to new ideas and encourages others to value change; persists towards solutions and goals in changing circumstances; adjusts timelines, results and expectations appropriately to changing needs; thinks and acts effectively under pressure; overcomes obstacles to achieve results; understand new information to adjust and respond accordingly.
Effective Communicator - Receives and delivers information in a clear and professional manner to a variety of target audiences, both verbally and in writing.
Forward and Strategic Thinking - Anticipates potential problems or obstacles and develop contingency plans in advance.
Leadership Skills - Lead by example, consistently conveying a positive attitude, passion and pride in your work. You will need to enforce customer service standards, policies and procedures, plan and delegate tasks.
- Competitive pay.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Yearly bonuses.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holidays.
We are excited to hear from you!
*Peninsula Parking is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for positions in accordance with the SF Fair Chance Ordinance and applicable Federal/State Laws.*
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Santa Clara, CA USA
Zip Code: 95050
Posted on: 01/10/2020
Viewed: 0 times