Virtual Chief Information Officer vCIO
for Lloyd Group in New York, NY USA
We?re seeking a passionate, client experience minded Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) to drive client strategy and maintain our client relationships, while managing a team of Lloydians focused on client success.
Founded in 1995, Lloyd is an IT consulting and services firm focused on client strategy, relationships, and responsiveness. Our commitment to our clients is to humanize their technology experience, to free them to build their businesses by taking the headaches out of technology for them. Our commitment to our Lloydians is to ensure that they succeed professionally and personally, which includes a balanced work and personal life.
Why Work for Lloyd
Lloyd was founded to create opportunities for our community to learn, earn, and live better. We strive to provide exceptional experiences for our clients by focusing on our Lloydians first. Through education, teamwork, and a fun work environment, our benefits are designed to promote a happier, healthier life balance.
Along with traditional benefits like 401(k) with employer matching and paid time off, Lloyd offers a work from home policy (including Work from Home Fridays!), cell phone plan reimbursement, monthly Recognition Lunches, certification and education reimbursement, and more!
We value our employees and have many programs in place to hear their feedback. Some stats include:
- Lloydian Net Promoter Score of 28, from a scale of -100 to 100 (this is updated quarterly from our Lloydian pulse survey; a score of 28 is in line with the technology firm benchmark)
- Our Average Manager Tenure is over 10 years at Lloyd!
- Our Average Lloydian Tenure is over 5.5 years at Lloyd!
About the Role
The Virtual CIO (which we refer to internally as Principal Consultant) is responsible for consulting and supporting Lloyd?s complete solutions and services offering to an assigned set of named accounts. Focusing on clients with high value, strategic growth opportunity, the vCIO's most important client interactions are face-to-face meetings. The vCIO also directly manages and provide guidance and coaching to assigned teams (up to 3) which includes Solutions Consultants & Client Success Managers.
The vCIO generates, maintains and grows relationships with Lloyd?s Clients, while achieving an assigned client investment and profit growth goal. Reporting to the Managing Director, the vCIO is expected to retain existing business by providing assigned clients an extraordinary experience through CS3 (Client Strategy, Client Solutions, & Client Success), pursue profitable growth opportunities in assigned clients, manage, grow, & lead their Engagement teams and assigned team members, onboard new client relationships, and generate new client referrals through Client Success.
- Client Strategy
- Retains and profitably grows firm volume, client investment numbers, and profitability through proactive management of assigned client relationships.
- Penetrates assigned accounts by:
- Consulting on new or additional products or services to current client points of contact; and/or
- Finding additional points of contact within the existing client location; and/or
- Establishing relationships within additional client locations.
- Generates new profitable clients through personal network, existing client relationships, and various business development activity.
- Manages assigned clients? implementation through the Strategic IT Management Process.
- Client Solutions
- Promote the firm?s complete offerings of solutions and services.
- Participates in Lloyd?s Solutions Framework process for rolling out new solutions and is a member of certain solutions groups such as the Security Group.
- Leads all aspects of the client investment process for new and existing clients, calling upon others to assist in solutions development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
- Manages IT Roadmaps for High & Low Touch Accounts. Delegates Tech Touch Clients and other Roadmap tasks to Solutions Consultants and Client Success Manager where possible.
- Client Success
- Develops client strategy plans (strategic IT management process) based on the hierarchy of client value (High Touch, Low Touch, Tech Touch) for all assigned clients by leading a joint company/client planning process that identifies relevant client needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear plan for success.
- Remains heavily engaged on High Touch clients (>$20,000 MRR) and acts as a high-level resource for Solutions Consultants and Client Success Managers for low ($10,000 - $20,000 MRR) and tech touch clients ($2,000 - $10,000 MRR).
- Works with Solutions Consultants & Client Success Managers to ensure that all assigned client accounts meet Lloyd?s Solutions Standards, including but not limited to:
- Minimum Technical Requirements
- Works with Client Success Managers to proactively manage client success and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, and monitoring satisfaction.
- Stays engaged with assigned clients? transition through the LloydCare Conversion (LCC) process.
- Acts as highest escalation point for assigned Team (includes SCs, CSMs, and TLs).
- Lloydian Success (Management)
- Provides coaching, guidance, and management for assigned team members. Ensures that assigned direct reports are educated on their role description, accountabilities, and performance measures.
- Manage and Lead up to 3 teams with approximately $200,000 Monthly Recurring Revenue under management per team. No team should have over 40 accounts.
- Runs weekly team meetings and ensures all appropriate measurements are analyzed.
- Is well versed in Engagement?s Processes & Workflow. Follows these best practices and acts as an ambassador for those best practices.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 10 years of industry related experience, preferably in business-to-business, Growth/strategic client segment; or
- A record of achievement in a management level position with regards one of the following IT functions:
- IT Governance
- Service Desk
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position; days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- This position includes outside travel to clients? premises.
- This position includes outside travel to industry related events.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: New York, NY USA
Zip Code: 10018
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times