VP, International Corporate Services Sales
for OTC Markets Group Inc in New York, NY USA
OTC Markets Group Inc., operator of premier US financial marketplaces, is seeking a seasoned Sales professional for our International Corporate Services team based in New York office. The VP of Corporate Services is responsible for driving business development of our listing service and building relationships with C-level executives of listed companies. Our clients include domestic and international companies, both public and private. This is an amazing opportunity for passionate, dedicated individual who is comfortable taking ownership of a geographical region (most likely Australia and New Zealand) and taking full responsibility for sales from origination to closing.
OTC Markets is proud to be named on Crain's 2018 Best Places to Work in NYC. Our newly redesigned headquarters foster an open and collaborative environment for employees and clients, utilizing more than 33,000 square feet of space. Our office is located in Brookfield Place, in the heart of the financial district, surrounded by Hudson River Park and home to luxury retail and dining establishments, featuring extensive public space and world-class amenities.
We are committed to building a company where highly talented, creative people thrive. Our Core Values are incorporated in each aspect of our Company. We encourage autonomy, professionally passionate discussions of opposing viewpoints, creativity and transparency. We all win together.
OTC Markets invests heavily in employee satisfaction and offers all of our employees a highly competitive compensation package. As a dynamic, growing company that fosters an open culture, we emphasize autonomy, responsibility, innovation and self-discipline. We are looking for someone who wants to make an impressive impact at a company known for its reputation on quality and achievement.
The VP, Corporate Services should develop a deep understanding of their assigned region and subject matter (Alternative Trading venues, SEC/FINRA regulations, market structure, corporate governance, etc.). Full training is provided but success will depend on the individual having a keen sense of curiosity and the ability to work independently.
Our successful candidate will:
- Have experience in presenting to C-suite or Investor Relations professionals
- Work closely with our internal and external business clients - taking ownership of the Sales within a geographical region(s) from beginning to end
- Foster open communication among the Sales team
- Have defined time management skills and a strong commitment to sales processes
- Have previous experience preparing and delivering formal presentations to large professional groups and organizations at conferences and events
- Not be averse to cold calling when necessary
- Generate a pipeline of prospects and manage through the sales process
- Work with potential issuers, advisors and stakeholders to educate on the value proposition we offer
- Develop create strategies for driving sales growth specific to the region assigned
- Bachelor?s degree required
- A minimum of 3 years in a revenue generating Sales role
- Strong knowledge of and a demonstrated ability to perform lead generation through target account selling, outbound cold calling and calling on marketing-generated leads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and time management abilities a must
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Please note, we will neither sponsor nor relocate an individual for this position.
What OTC Markets offers its Team Members:
- Health insurance plans designed to meet the various coverage needs and preferences (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health, transit, parking and dependent care, as well as Healthcare Saving Accounts for qualifying plans
- Generous vacation policy in addition to 9 annual holidays observed and 5 summer Fridays
- Snacks and sodas and a very chic coffee bar
- Annual bonus and stock incentive program
- Office refreshments and company happy hours
- Monday Bagels and Friday Pizza
- Life and disability insurance, including paid parental leave
OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM) operates Open, Transparent and Connected financial markets for 10,000 U.S. and global securities. Through our OTC Link ATS, we directly link a diverse network of broker-dealers that provide liquidity and execution services for a wide spectrum of securities. We organize these securities into markets to inform investors of opportunities and risks: the OTCQX Best Market; the OTCQB Venture Market; and the OTC Pink Open Market. Our data-driven platform enables investors to easily trade through the broker of their choice at the best possible price and empowers a broad range of companies to improve the quality and availability of information for their investors. To learn more about how we create better informed and more efficient financial markets, visit www.otcmarkets.com.
OTC Link ATS is operated by OTC Link LLC, member FINRA/SIPC and SEC regulated ATS.
Come as you are and just be you. We are an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer and prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, political belief, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, genetic information, family or parental status, gender identity, pregnancy, including childbirth or related medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We encourage applicants of all ages and backgrounds.
Applicants have rights under the federal law:
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: New York, NY USA
Zip Code: 10282
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times