for Lyneer Staffing Solutions in Baltimore, MD USA
Get to know our Client:
Our client is a leading national ornamental and architectural metal supply house, serving thousands of customers worldwide. Our Client is currently seeking a Warehouse Coordinator to join their team.
In this role, you will ensure that the departmental shipping and or functional requirements are met on a daily basis. The Coordinators are directly responsible for the employees assigned to their department by performing the following essential duties.
- Supervise assigned area and all employees within that area.
- Enforce all Company Policy and procedures, including safety issues.
- Ensure all operational systems are executed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Assist management in the daily training of processes and product knowledge.
- Keep the assigned area clean and orderly.
- Maintain any and all logs, spreadsheets etc. located it their area.
- Assist Sales, and Order Processing to resolve any customer issues.
- Any other related duties assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
- Must have previous Warehouse coordinating experience.
- Must have at least an Associate Degree.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk of hearing. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
Multiple shifts are available and please feel free to stop into our office and apply in person. We are located at 7698 Belair Road, Suite 102 Nottingham, MD 21236 Our Phone number is 410-663-8933. We look forward to meeting you!