for Farwest in Ogden, UT USA
Purpose of The Position: Responsible for ensuring the safe, profitable and efficient operations for the assigned production area. Promotes the culture and values of Western Coating at all times. Duties include planning, management of workflow and directing daily activities to ensure on-time delivery and quality standards.
- Responsible for managing staff including coordinating hiring, training, safety orientation, cross-training, and all facets of performance management.
- Establishes production performance metrics and monitors against goal accomplishment, including delivery standards and quality measures. Evaluates the performance of team members and provides frequent and timely feedback. Ensures all work and attendance meets established standards and guidelines.
- Establishes and maintains preventative maintance schedules for warehouse equipment and provides equipment repair as necessary.
- Involved in planning and implementing new production processes and working to improve existing processes ? continuous improvement.
- Coordinate the production flow, reviews processing schedules and production orders daily to assess inventory and personnel resources as necesssary<s>.</s> Coordinates with Branch Operations Manager, other warehouse supervisors or leads to adjust either as appropriate.
- Promote safety awareness, accident investigation, and proper accident report submission.
- Maintain housekeeping standards at a high level at all times.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3 years previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of steel/rebar service center experience preferred.
- Competent in the use of MS Office and PC
- Reading, writing, math and communication skills required.
- Material handling equipment experience required.
- Valid Driver?s License required.
Western Coating is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Workplace.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit
Farwest Steel Corporation & Affiliates participate in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=farweststeel
- No te: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
- Click on Continue to begin
- Please answer each question
- Eligible candidates will be asked to Click Finish and Electronically Sign to complete the interview.
- Ineligible candidates will be asked to click Continue to finish the interview. You will not be asked to electronically sign.
*ADP will contact WOTC-eligible new hires via email or text to request proof of age or address documentation, when needed.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Ogden, UT USA
Zip Code: 84404
Posted on: 12/14/2019
Viewed: 0 times