Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) Junior Instructor
for Chimera Enterprises International in Arlington, VA USA
Note: This position is open to US citizens holding a current SECRET clearance (or higher).
The Contract instructor shall deliver training to personnel located at overseas and domestic locations as specified in Department of State (DOS) operational plans. The instructor must possess the following background, knowledge, and experience:
- Minimum of three years of general experience in the CBRN field, either as an instructor in the field or as a certified State, Federal, or Military first responder, is required.
- CBRN training experience with civilian/military students is required.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of training precepts and techniques that support instructional systems design processes are required. The ability to transcribe technical information into wording and formats for comprehension by all students, at all levels, who may have limited backgrounds and understanding of the WMD field, is required.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate orally, as well as in writing, and be physically fit to perform prescribed instructor duties, is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the DOS and with other federal agencies is required.
- Ability to reduce highly complex instructional materials to a simplified instructional presentation that can be understood by host country persons with limited English language capability is required.
- Experience working with foreign language translators/interpreters in the presentation of training materials is required.
- Familiarity with standard training evaluation methods and mechanisms is required.
- General understanding of computer-use skills is required (i.e., Microsoft Office suite of products).
- This is a junior and a non-supervisory position with limited promotion potential.
- A SECRET clearance is required.
- Please provide your earliest start date and desired starting salary in the "Cover Letter" box provided.
Other preferred qualifications:
- A military background, specifically in MOS 74D Chemical Operations Specialist or MOS 89D Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD).
- Assignment to the US Army Technical **** Unit, the US Marine Corps Chemical Biological Incident Response Force (CBIRF), or other Special Missions Units (SMUs).
- An associate's degree (or higher) in Disaster Management, Homeland Security, Public Health, or other related field.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Arlington, VA USA
Zip Code: 22209
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times