Welcome Center Lead - Northwest
for YMCA of Austin in Austin, TX USA
Our mission and core values are brought to life by our culture. It?s who we are, who we aspire to be and how we show up every day. We are cause-driven. We don?t just show up, we show up with purpose. We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing: we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
We act with intentionality to connect people to our cause through our service and engagement principles. Every day we:
- Welcome ? Smile greet members by name, introduce yourself.
- Connect ? Ask questions, share a story, introduce them to other staff and members.
- Support ? Affirm and encourage them, wish them well.
- Invite ? Share opportunities to get involved and give back to the community.
Join us and help transform lives.
The Northwest Branch in is seeking Welcome Center Team Lead members to join our team. We are looking for applicants who are available to work a flexible schedule during all business hours that may include evenings and weekends.
Pay Rate: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Under the direction of the Membership Director, the Welcome Center Team lead is responsible for informing and serving YMCA members and patrons according to YMCA policies and procedures. Listed below are some general duties the Welcome Center Leas will have to perform:
- Ensure proper implementation of Welcome Center procedures.
- Develop strategies to motivate staff and achieve goals.
- Create a member-focused culture, and model relationship-building skills in all interactions.
- Foster a climate of innovation.
- Resolve problems to facilitate member satisfaction.
- Educate and enforce rules and regulations of the YMCA to members, participants & guests.
- Serve as contact for weekend facility operations with Director Team.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- 3 to 4 shifts each week, One Saturday or Sunday a month
- Must be able to attend weekly leadership meetings.
- Reliable transportation to attend work.
- Team player with a positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Interested in contributing to the mission of the YMCA.
- Outgoing personality and strong customer service skills.
- Must have some prior experience in the Customer Service setting
- First Aid/CPR certifications preferred
- The ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Free YMCA membership
- Voluntary 403b Retirement Savings Account
- Discount on program fees
- Flexible schedules
- Resume builder
- Paid training hour
- Opportunities for advancement
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Austin, TX USA
Zip Code: 78729
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times