West Coast Sales Director
for Evite, Inc. in Los Angeles, CA USA
Come party with a million people a day in celebrating important events in their lives! Evite, the world?s leading digital platform, is looking for passionate and creative West Coast Sales Director, to lead our sales team in Los Angeles. We are looking for someone who will contribute to our mission of bringing people together to celebrate their most important life moments.
Evite is the #1 invitation and inspiration platform facilitating seasonal and year-round celebrations since 1998. Evite reaches over 20MM affluent users each year planning offline events and making purchases leading up to their parties. Evite offers clients the opportunity to influence these purchases with mobile, native, programmatic and direct response media solutions.
Evite is seeking a West Coast Sales Director with strong managerial skills, significant experience in digital media sales, and a deep understanding of data. The ideal candidate for this role is results-driven, organized, proactive, and a proven revenue producer with meaningful agency/client relationships and the ability to lead a team. The West Coast Sales Director is motivated to build and lead teams in order to help take the West Coast team?s combined book of business to the next level. We are looking for motivated individuals to help bring our ?What If? philosophy to life.
- Ability to effectively manage and lead a team to exceed goals ? and work well internally with several other teams including Account Strategy, Sales Development, Marketing, Legal, Ad Operations, and our Product team with an Evite First mindset.
- Proven ability to develop and grow a strong book of business (>$2M in online media sales) by identifying opportunities, understanding needs, educating and inspiring companies to work with Evite.
- Ability to craft creative media and marketing solutions in order to best solve unique business problems for our partners.
Must have Capabilities:
Communication ? You are a clear, succinct and precise communicator (verbal and written) in 1:1 interactions, on working in teams and in front of larger audiences. Your communications provide critical context, increase transparency and elevate mindsets.
Critical thinking ? You understand how to use (and not use) data to inform your decision-making. You can come up with effective plans to achieve your objectives. No matter what role you have, you can imagine a better future and define a clear path to get there that overcomes complexity, barriers and constraints.
Cultural fit - Your positive mindset energizes an organization. You attack thorny problems and demonstrate the courage to drive or be part of change. You role model behavior in your everyday work - as an individual, working in teams and with the company overall.
- Manage the West Coast sellers, monitor pipeline management, provide weekly forecasts for the region, and report overall revenue to executive team.
- Be a sales hunter and aggressively manage both existing and new business development opportunities.
- Meet or exceed revenue goals through prospecting business and growing existing partnerships.
- Accurately forecast and effectively manage client base revenue.
- Manage a quota, set goals and work with Sales Development to strategize on business opportunities and creative approaches to Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Seek out and develop relationships with decision makers and work directly with clients and agencies to develop custom media programs to help solve for their specific business needs and challenges.
- Proactively communicate account and sales information to management and other team members via weekly reports on behalf of the West Coast team.
- Bachelor?s degree with 10+ years digital experience
- Demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding revenue goals in previous roles
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and work well both as an individual and within a team environment
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau and Salesforce
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment, balancing both one?s own list as well as managing a team
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Evite, Inc. provides equal employment opportunies (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Los Angeles, CA USA
Zip Code: 90017
Posted on: 02/04/2020
Viewed: 0 times