Wine Consultant Direct to Consumer Sales
for PRP Wine International, Inc. in San Diego, CA USA
PRP Wine International is the pioneer of in home wine samplings. We have been delivering the taste and feel of the vineyards to our client?s doorsteps since 1989. Our goal is to entertain and educate our clients on the world of fine wines. We firmly believe in building close relationships with all of our clients by offering a personal service that other wine companies simply cannot match. The acronym in our name represents our three main suppliers Pieroth, Romanet and Piccolomini.
PRP Wine International has been sharing fine wines exclusively to our clients through educational and fun wine tastings held in their homes and offices since 1972 in the USA. PRP?s approach to wine enjoyment at home is based on ?enjoyment without risk". PRP is dedicated to providing the best wines at competitive prices while ensuring our customers are always happy with their selections.
The way we introduce our wines to our clients is through wine tastings in private and intimate environments where the wines being poured and the information shared is based 100% on the needs of the particular group or individual wine drinkers.
PRP Wine International is a market innovator of wine gifts for business through personalized labels and etched wine accessories. We are also involved in sharing our concept through Charity Fund Raisers and Networking events giving back to the communities that support us around the country.
Visit our Website for additional company information at www.prpwine.com
Join our seasoned, dynamic and fun team of Wine Consultants in San Diego! PRP Wine International shares our high quality products from all over the world with private clients at in home wine samplings and events in San Diego!
We are looking to add a full time member to our team! The ideal candidate should have a passion for wine and love to meet new people. Our wine consultants are expected to schedule three to five in home wine samplings per week as well as attend meetings at our office and work weekly events. These events and wine samplings tend to be on evenings and weekends so if you enjoy a flexible and nontraditional work schedule this may be a great fit for you!
Responsibilities and Duties
Attending weekly sales meeting
Using our computer system to enter orders and sample orders
Researching events in the area that we can work with
Reporting weekly sales figures
Calling clients to confirm and book appointments
Keeping a database of clients to invite to events
Staying on top of industry news and trends
Requirements<!-- Requirements Area -->
How do you know if this is the right opportunity for you?
- Do you want to work for a well-established, growing and national organization?
- Would you like to represent high quality, unique products to stand behind and sell with 100% confidence?
- Are you seeking a fun and exciting career?
- Do you excel working in a performance-driven environment where you can exceed sales goals and be rewarded for your results?
- Are you seeking a career-oriented culture where nearly 100% of sales management opportunities are filled internally?
- Do you like flexibility and self-accountability?
- Do you want to work within a recession proof industry?
- Do you want professional sales training and ongoing support to ensure your success?
What you need to do to succeed:
- Interest/Knowledge in wine
- Willingness to participate in community functions and events
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with your clients
- Comfortable calling existing and prospective clients to set wine tastings
- Ability to build long-term relationships through personal interaction
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have a college degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of B2B or B2C sales experience preferred
- Must have reliable transportation
- Uncapped commission
- Lead Generating opportunities furnished
- Car allowance
- Contests and trips
- Employee Discount on wine purchases
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K program
- Compensation for this position is commission based with bonuses, great perks and a generous wine discount!
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: San Diego, CA USA
Zip Code: 92121
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times