Wine Sales Representative
for PRP Wine International, Inc. in Elk Grove Village, IL USA
PRP Wine International has been sharing fine wines exclusively to our clients through educational and fun wine tastings held in their homes and offices since 1972 in the USA. PRP?s approach to wine enjoyment at home is based on ?enjoyment without risk". PRP is dedicated to providing the best wines at competitive prices while ensuring our customers are always happy with their selections.
The way we introduce our wines to our clients is through wine tastings in private and intimate environments where the wines being poured and the information shared is based 100% on the needs of the particular group or individual wine drinkers.
PRP Wine International is a market innovator of wine gifts for business through personalized labels and etched wine accessories. We are also involved in sharing our concept through Charity Fund Raisers and Networking events giving back to the communities that support us around the country.
Visit our Website for additional company information at www.prpwine.com
<!-- End Description Content --><!-- End Description Area --> <!-- Place holder for CE --> <!-- END OF CE JobDetails --> <!-- Requirements Start -->
Requirements<!-- Requirements Area -->
How do you know if this is the right opportunity for you?
- Do you want to work for a well-established, growing and national organization?
- Would you like to represent high quality, unique products to stand behind and sell with 100% confidence?
- Are you seeking a fun and exciting career?
- Do you excel working in a performance-driven environment where you can exceed sales goals and be rewarded for your results?
- Are you seeking a career-oriented culture where nearly 100% of sales management opportunities are filled internally?
- Do you like flexibility and self-accountability?
- Do you want to work within a recession proof industry?
- Do you want professional sales training and ongoing support to ensure your success?
What you need to do to succeed:
- Interest/Knowledge in wine
- Willingness to participate in community functions and events
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with your clients
- Comfortable calling existing and prospective clients to set wine tastings
- Ability to build long-term relationships through personal interaction
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have a college degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of B2B or B2C sales experience preferred
- Must have reliable transportation
- Uncapped commission
- Lead Generating opportunities furnished
- Car allowance
- Contests and trips
- Employee Discount on wine purchases
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Elk Grove Village, IL USA
Zip Code: 60007
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 1 times